Votes: 7 21.9%
  • I like the old search, I have disabled it

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • I'm not sure yet

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Google Instant isn't available here yet

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
I don't care, it's distracting to have to look at two focus points, but .. it works. And it's not extra work. So why bother disabling it. :)

since i use chrome. i rarely get to use it.

however, the new features which bring keyboard shortcuts to google SERPs makes it awesome for me.

Yeah, I rarely use it...95% of the time, I use the quick search in the top right of my browser...not on Google's page itself

The rare times that I do use Google Instant, I like it. It's a little distracting at first but doesn't take long to get used to and see the benefits of it.

I disabled it immediately. It's distracting, and I know how to search. The average person doesn't understand how Boolean Search works, so they have a very hard time finding anything. I know exactly how to find what I need, so I don't need this "helping hand" from google.

I use chrome as well, but my search bar defaults to wikipedia, not google.

When I use Google's search, I either just type what I'm looking for and hit enter in Chrome (love that feature) or I use the search bar that's available in browsers. I rarely actually go to Google's site and then search.

Ewww.. never used it, never likely too, I search from my browser not via their page.

Obviously someone has a sense of humour... Instant gratification indeed!

google_instant.webp

Top Bottom