What are your system specs?

nice location Tigratus ... and nice panorama ... where's it?
Thanks! Northern Neck of Virginia. Tiny (but great) small town called Montross. 5 minutes from George Washington's birthplace and likewise for Robert E. Lee. The local legend is that General Lee told them not to change anything until he got back... They're still waiting :D.

Thanks! Northern Neck of Virginia. Tiny (but great) small town called Montross. 5 minutes from George Washington's birthplace and likewise for Robert E. Lee. The local legend is that General Lee told them not to change anything until he got back... They're still waiting :D.
never heard this before ... :p put your location into your profile! :)

Operating System MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

CPU AMD Athlon 64 x2 4200+ Dual Core

RAM 4.0GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 366MHz 6-6-6-18

Motherboard http://www.abit.com.tw/ KN9(NF-MCP55 series) (Socket AM2 )

Graphics HW191D @ 1440x900

256MB GeForce 6800 GS (nVidia)

Hard Drives 312.57GB Western Digital WDC WD32 00AAKS-00YGA SCSI Disk Device (IDE)

Optical Drives ATAPI DVD D DH16D2S SCSI CdRom Device

LITE-ON DVDRW LH-20A1H ATA Device

Audio Realtek High Definition Audio

I spend waaay too much of my time in an office chair, I should probably get a really comfy one at some point. But those beasts are well out of my price range :D
Snap Crackle and pop... Currently I am killing myself because my office chair broke so I am sitting on an old arm chair at the PC... really not a good way to work...

My back has gone into spasm in sympathy.

Lol... Once I have Paid of this months Crech Fee's, Rent and various other things I will probably buy a new one, but when I do it will be a cheap £50/60... would be killed for spending more :P...

Though I think I should win the lottery tonight and then I can splash out... but to do that I would need to play and I haven't lol..

Lol... Once I have Paid of this months Crech Fee's, Rent and various other things I will probably buy a new one, but when I do it will be a cheap £50/60... would be killed for spending more :p...

Though I think I should win the lottery tonight and then I can splash out... but to do that I would need to play and I haven't lol..
Lottery is just a tax on those that are bad at math :)

Top Bottom