Add-on website Landing page for guest (similar to fb and twitter)

htweet

Is there any add-on in the resource manager that would help create a a beautiful landing page for guest to signup and login. The idea is to drive more registration so guest dont have to see the website content until they create account.
All other pages on the website will have viewing restriction to guests. Only the logged in members can see.

What you want, can't be reach by changing permissions of usergroups?

I mean, you can limit usergroups as much as you want, and then they will be restricted in those places until they register (change their usergroup)

I want only registered members to see the full website contents. I want guests to be restricted to a landing page like the screenshot attached.

Attachments

• Facebook   Log In or Sign Up.webp
    Facebook Log In or Sign Up.webp
    38.2 KB · Views: 7
How about search engines? Bots? If you totally restrict guest access to all contents, I think it can affect on search engines and bots as well.

You don't have problem with this?

If you don't, then this can be an easy add-on to be developed. (in two ways: a new page to be designed for it OR customize the register page and just redirect users to it - Both are easy but yet there is no such add-on in RM I think.)

This is quit easy. You disallow everything for not registered and customize your error / login page.

(...customize the register page and just redirect users to it - Both are easy but yet there is no such add-on in RM I think.)
Please how do I create a redirect to the register page.

And how do I do that when ONLY visitors/guests land on my www.domain.com, they get to see the register page, but they can still visit other pages if they know the URL to the page.

Top Bottom