We In Here!

DRE

I invited some of my moderators to XF so they can see how hard running a forum is, so they can seek some of the answers to questions I'm not sure how to answer and check out features they might want to add to the site. Think of it as a 'Field Trip' A teacher taking their class to work to see what's it like out here in the webmaster world.

Hello dawnzy! Welcome to the wonderful world of Xenforo. Everyone is pretty nice and professional here. Lots of cool shiny things to look at.
Hello! I can see that. Oh really? I love shiny things. Let's hope I don't get distracted tho! :eek:

I would go with the 2nd one. I personally don't like when people post anonymous tho.
We used to have this but BirdOPrey5 said it's useless when you have the view members who have read a thread modification. You can guess who posted it from the names on the list.

I invited some of my moderators to XF so they can see how hard running a forum is, so they can seek some of the answers to questions I'm not sure how to answer and check out features they might want to add to the site. Think of it as a 'Field Trip' A teacher taking their class to work to see what's it like out here in the webmaster world.
So you've invited some eye candy to XenForo? :p ;) (joke)

Welcome to XenForo 8thos Staff (some of you know me as TheVisitors)

So you've invited some eye candy to XenForo? :p ;) (joke)

Welcome to XenForo 8thos Staff (some of you know me as TheVisitors)
Yeah someone asked me how to moderate and I've never really taught them how to moderate before. How do you teach your mods how to moderate? I used to post screenshots and all sorts of stuff on how they can do certain things but luckily Kier made a Moderation Tools vimeo presentation, Spam and Reporting 'Have You Seen' threads that I could just simply direct them too. If they have questions they can just reply to the thread instead of asking me. I know sounds bad right but I start school soon and don't wanna be bothered explaining stuff.

Top Bottom