Watching gallery content

imthebest

Hi Chris,

I noticed that XFMG adds the following options to account/preferences:

Untitled.webp

I want to:

1. Do not display those options at all (as if XFMG isn't installed).
2. Run queries to mass update those records for all my members so if they changed those values these should be reverted back to "[X] Automatically watch..." (for all the 3 instances) and "[ ] and receive email..." (for all the 3 instances).

Regarding item #1, please take in account that after applying the modification if a member goes to account/preferences, changes something else there and saves the changes, the values of "[X] Automatically watch..." (for all the 3 instances) and "[ ] and receive email..." (for all the 3 instances) should not be affected (I have seen cases where if you remove elements from a template you do not see those elements in live view anymore but if you change some other values in the same live page then also the values of those elements that you removed get altered).

In other words I want to force them to automatically watch... without having the option to receive email notifications.

Thanks,
Super120

Last edited:
I figured out item #1. It's all about disabling the template modification at account_preferences, right?

Well, I have done my homework :D now I need the queries to get item #2 done please. Thanks.

Code:
UPDATE xf_user_option
SET xengallery_default_media_watch_state = 'watch_no_email',
    xengallery_default_album_watch_state = 'watch_no_email',
    xengallery_default_category_watch_state = 'watch_no_email'

Top Bottom