Not planned Watched threads - display all watched threads without the need of a click

ChipTz

I find myself going to watched threads and then clicking on display all watched threads because they are not listed if they do not have any new posts, but it is a quick reference to go to threads I am watching, it would save a click if all the threads are displayed, divided between watched threads with new posts and watched threads with no new posts.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I find myself going to watched threads and then clicking on display all watched threads because they are not listed if they do not have any new posts, but it is a quick reference to go to threads I am watching, it would save a click if all the threads are displayed, divided between watched threads with new posts and watched threads with no new posts.

Definitely agree. ;)

I actually like it as it is, even if some of the unread watched threads are off the page due to there being too many.

When I have 50,000+ posts on a site, I don't want already-read-watched-threads to be displayed.

Yeah, we need to think with big boards in mind.

If we optimize for big boards, small boards would have already been optimized for.

Top Bottom