Warning Improvements by Xon

Warning Improvements by Xon 1.7.2

No permission to download
Warning Groups

At the moment warning points apply universally - so I can't give warnings based on behaviour in our Classifieds forum and have the member added to a usergroup to excluded them from the classifieds forums.

@Xon would it be possible to add Warning Groups so we could apply actions to specific groups of warnings?

For example; if we had a warning group called Classifieds we could assign warnings and actions to that group so the points from the classifieds group only counted towards actions within that same group - we could then isolate the action and give people Classifieds warnings and after x no. (Classifieds group) points we could put them in a group to remove classifieds access.

Equally, we could group Politics warnings together and associate them with an action that removes their access to the politics forum.

It would add great flexibility to an already good add-on.

Cheers,
Shaun

I just installed and tested this add on. This is the error message receive when I click on the warning link in a message.

Any idea what's wrong?

IMG_5804.webp

@Xon, I have a question about this add-on.

I'd like to extend the automatic conversation for warnings functionality on my board. I'd like the entire moderator team to be included in the warning conversation, not just the moderator who issued it. Based on this add-ons description, I don't think this add-on will help me accomplish this, but I wanted to check and make sure. Is there any way to include the entire moderator usergroup in a warning message with this add-on?

For some reason the action to temporarily ban a member who breaches the points threshold is not working. No ban is issued.

I have a warning. I have an action. I've applied the warning to a member, but it hasn't applied the ban. Where should I look to fault-find this please?

Cheers,
Shaun :D

@Xon, I have a question about this add-on.

I'd like to extend the automatic conversation for warnings functionality on my board. I'd like the entire moderator team to be included in the warning conversation, not just the moderator who issued it. Based on this add-ons description, I don't think this add-on will help me accomplish this, but I wanted to check and make sure. Is there any way to include the entire moderator usergroup in a warning message with this add-on?
This feature currently isn't supported. It would be possible to add a list of users to automatically include as participants and pre-populate it; but this isn't a currently planned feature

For some reason the action to temporarily ban a member who breaches the points threshold is not working. No ban is issued.
Has any moderator manually removed them from groups or similar going by the change log? This can introduce some wonky behaviour sometimes, especially if they expire an old warning (not delete it)

Has any moderator manually removed them from groups or similar going by the change log? This can introduce some wonky behaviour sometimes, especially if they expire an old warning (not delete it)
Not that I'm aware of, no. I'm just setting-up and testing the actions before I build some new warnings and actions for the moderators to begin using. When I've removed test warnings I've done it properly by deleting them from the warnings tab on the user's profile page, however the action in this case is to temporary ban.

Reactions: Xon
Top Bottom