This add-on is untested to work with Tapatalk, and I am unable to support any conflicts which may be caused by the use of it.
- Compatible XF Versions:
- MIT Licence
- Visible Branding:
A Collection of improvements to XF's warning system
This add-on expects all users able to issue warnings to be a member of the default Registered User's group. If this is not the case, you will not have permission to issue warnings until you:
- Add every into the Registered Users group
Warning; All user group titles will be visible if they are applied in a Warning Action
- Adjust the permissions in each Warning Category.
- Sortable warnings with categories
- Drag & drop
- Permissions per category
- Updated front-end using smart select menu, or radio boxes
- User Criteria for warning points
- Allow users to view their own warnings, and find which posts where warned.
- Option to send an alert to a user when they receive a warning.
- Allows the Custom Warning to be customized like other warnings (does not allow title to be changed)
- Copy Warning title/text automatically to the public warning action field.
- Optional "Continue" button on the warning dialog, instead of a "warn" button for the first few tabs.
- Allow the default content action to be set
- Control defaults for user notification
- Lock PMs by default
- Option to require a note when entering a warning
- Ability to see warning actions applied to an account from the front-end
- users may see warning actions agains thier account
- automatically roll-up identical warning actions to show the latest expiry
- per-group moderator permissions for editing/viewing all/disable summarization.
- Additional conversation substitution replaceable for the warning conversation on submit.
- Option to force new conversation email to be sent on a warning conversation.
- Will send even if they are banned!
- Always sends full conversation text.
- This can ignore conversation privacy options.
- Automatically extend default warning expires based on warning point total thresholds. Not accumulative, only the last matching threshold applies
- New Permission to control if a user can see who infracted them.
- View Warning Issuer.
New moderator permissions for viewing warning actions.
Respects the "View Warning Details" permission for allowing a given user group to view warning details on everyone.
- View Warning Actions
- Edit Warning Actions
- Don't Summarize Warning Actions
Giving "View Warning Details" allows users to view the 'private' warning note, and allows them to see who issued the warning!
I recommend using Add-on install & upgrade to install this add-on.
Contributing features or bug fixes
Please create a Github Pull request via the "Find more info at github.com..." link.
If you appreciate this add-on, please consider a contribution via PayPal. Details will be provide via private conversation.
Please contact me if you wish for different licencing arrangements.
Warning Improvements by Xon 1.5.4
Collection of improvements to XF's warning system