- Compatible XF 1.x versions
- 1.4, 1.5
- MIT Licence
- Visible branding
A Collection of improvements to XF's warning system
This add-on expects all users able to issue warnings to be a member of the default Registered User's group. If this is not the case, you will not have permission to issue warnings until you:
- Add every into the Registered Users group
- Adjust the permissions in each Warning Category.
- Warnings/Bans with time-based expiry are now be removed on the 1st visit after the expiry time, rather than needing to wait for the hourly cron task to run.
- Sortable warnings with categories
- Drag & drop
- Permissions per category
- Updated front-end using smart select menu, or radio boxes
- User Criteria for warning points
- Allow users to view their own warnings, and find which posts where warned.
- Option to send an alert to a user when they receive a warning.
- Allows the Custom Warning to be customized like other warnings (does not allow title to be changed)
- Copy Warning title/text automatically to the public warning action field.
- Optional "Continue" button on the warning dialog, instead of a "warn" button for the first few tabs.
- Allow the default content action to be set
- Control defaults for user notification
- Lock PMs by default
- Option to require a note when entering a warning
- Ability to see warning actions applied to an account from the front-end
- users may see warning actions agains thier account
- automatically roll-up identical warning actions to show the latest expiry
- per-group moderator permissions for editing/viewing all/disable summarization.
- Additional conversation substitution replaceable for the warning conversation on submit.
- Option to force new conversation email to be sent on a warning conversation.
- Will send even if they are banned!
- Always sends full conversation text.
- This can ignore conversation privacy options.
- Automatically extend default warning expires based on warning point total thresholds. Not accumulative, only the last matching threshold applies
- New Permission to control if a user can see who infracted them.
- View Warning Issuer.
New moderator permissions for viewing warning actions.
- View Warning Actions
- Edit Warning Actions
- Don't Summarize Warning Actions
Giving "View Warning Details" allows users to view the 'private' warning note, and allows them to see who issued the warning!
User Criteria (for notices and user promotions)
I recommend using Add-on install & upgrade to install this add-on.
Contributing features or bug fixes
Please create a Github Pull request via the "Find more info at github.com..." link.
If you appreciate this add-on, please consider a contribution via PayPal. Details will be provide via private conversation.
Please contact me if you wish for different licencing arrangements.