Warning Improvements by Xon

Warning Improvements by Xon 1.7.2

No permission to download
Xon updated Warning Improvements by Xon with a new update entry:

Feature Update

AdminCP Warning UI overhaul
  • Warning Categories, allow grouping of warnings into groups with permissions per category.
    admin-warning-png.146384
  • Drop & Drag support to order warnings or categories
    admin-edit-warning-category-png.146383

Front-end Warning UI overhaul

Read the rest of this update entry...

After updating to 1.4.7, I can no longer issue any warning. I get this error:

Code:
You don't have permission to any warnings.

After updating to 1.4.7, I can no longer issue any warning. I get this error:

Code:
You don't have permission to any warnings.
Check the permissions on the warning categories. By default it generates a category called "warnings" and adds registered users to be able to access it. If you aren't a member of this group, you need to explicitly add a valid group in.

This may be an add-on conflict so please PM me a list of add-ons.

Hey, I have a suggestion: Would it be possible add an option to force a conversation and also to force a notification when giving a warning?
That would be a great addition for me as some of my mods wont do that sometimes and then the user doesnt even get to know he did anything wrong :/

Great Addon btw ;)

I used the permission analyzer and everything looks good. It just says that right away when I click "warn" on the post made by the test user.

I used the permission analyzer and everything looks good. It just says that right away when I click "warn" on the post made by the test user.
It doesn't show up in the permission analyser but under the warning tab in the admincp. You need to manually check for group membership.

Top Bottom