Warning Improvements by Xon

Warning Improvements by Xon 2.9.5

No permission to download
Hello @Xon. Have you ever considered adding a personalised help page with an automatic list of your own warnings (including name, number of points and duration)? That would be cool feature.
This add-on kinda does that by allowing the user's warning list to be viewable to the user.

This add-on kinda does that by allowing the user's warning list to be viewable to the user.

No, I was referring to the list of warning templates made by the administrator. I mean the list found in the panel at the endpoint: /admin.php?warnings/. It would be great to have a help list that automatically lists these warnings (along with the number of points and duration) and warnings actions publicly for users.

@Xon just wanted to bump my question :)
And to clarify it - I was talking about help page at the endpoint /help/.

That is beyond the scope of this add-on. Warning definitions and Warning actions are a little complex to display and heavily depend on site configuration for the most efficient representation.

Nope. The features only kick in when needed, of them only the Alerts Improvements come close performance impact wise but how it handles alert expiry actually scales better than stock due to different design choices.

Greetings,

Many thanks for the most excellent add-on. I does nearly everything that I need.

Apologies if this has been asked before, I did not read this entire thread.

Would it be possible to add this feature.

The ability to allow Staff (mods, supermods, admins) to see the conversation message?

Or...

Have the conversation message post into the assigned forum?

Or...

Automatically add all staff to the conversation?

Basically, I need to allow staff to see that information so everyone will know who said what.

Especially since the conversation message can be changed when giving a warning.

--RayJ

The ability to allow Staff (mods, supermods, admins) to see the conversation message?
Start a PM with me to discuss this.

Have the conversation message post into the assigned forum?
This isn't really possible.

Automatically add all staff to the conversation?
There is a "join reported conversation" permission. But it makes it very explicit the staff have joined the conversation by-design.

Hey @Xon

After installing the last update, our warnings system is not functioning, we are met with the following error when attempting to use templates:
1644961952894.webp

I am not getting any errors in the logs regarding this.

Hey @Xon

After installing the last update, our warnings system is not functioning, we are met with the following error when attempting to use templates:
View attachment 264807

I am not getting any errors in the logs regarding this.
Please DM me a screenshot of your custom warning configuration (and the add-on options), and a screenshot of the add-on install list to confirm which version you've got installed.

@Xon, since 2.7.7 (i guess), when selecting a pre defined warning i'm also getting an error, that i have to enter a valid title for a conversation. Also the fields for a conversation is not filled out (but i still can see the default conversation for that warning in AdminCP).

I'm not sure how long this has been broken, but it's no longer sending email again!
You've got "Only send warning email if user is banned" checked so if they aren't banned but warned it will respect their profile email settings

Top Bottom