I would like the ability to allow members of my staff to read all conversations that are the result of a warning. My notion of how it would work:
- Those with permission (Can view warning conversations) will see conversations in their inbox just as if they themselves had been a participant
- They cannot reply to these conversations unless manually invited.
- Those with permission (Can invite self to warning conversation) will be able to invite themselves into the converation (in the case of an administrator stepping in, etc.)
- Create 1:1 link between warning and conversation, with link under View Warning page allowing quick and easy access.
- Archive these messages so that they cannot be deleted unless the warning is no longer in the system (track user that cannot leave)