XF 1.2 Warning Button Doesn't Appear Anywhere

UKD

For some reason I can not view a warn button anywhere, this includes posts from other members, their profile accounts and any other places you are supposed to see a warning button/text. I am the administrator of the site and I have the correct privileges. The images posted below show my permissions for the administrative user group, the proof that my account is within that group and my post buttons. I am really baffled by this one. It's one of the few things I have left to do/fix before launching my site so if anyone has any ideas it as to how to enable the report feature/button to show it would be much appreciated, thanks.

2s6lsb6.jpg

14ucefc.jpg
1zyk4sy.jpg

Most likely because their secondary user group is Administrative.

As far as I am aware all users should have registered as their primary group and then you add staff/secondary groups which have all option set to 'not set' and you only select allow for permissions not set on registered users, if that makes sense? I have to ability to do everything else such as delete posts, view IP's etc. The only thing I can not do is warn.

EDIT: I think I misunderstood what you were saying, sorry. No, the user I am trying to warn is just a standard member test account. The third image I displayed was that of my admin account I am using/logged into now.

Last edited:
You need to make yourself a moderator in ACP > Users > Moderators. Just giving yourself these permissions does not make you a moderator.

Thank you so very much kind sir :). It turned out I had set the TestAccount to a SuperModerator which meant I could not warn them, not even as the main admin. Thanks again :D.

Top Bottom