Warning Acknowledgement

Warning Acknowledgement [Paid] 2.8.1

No permission to buy ($25.00)
Report Improvements logs warnings (and warning acknowledgements) into the report system which is really helpful for establishing timelines on reported content. It has a fairly large feature set of small quality of life improvements, but the biggest is alerts (and thus push notifications) of reports.
Sweet as :) I just try to keep addons to a minimum to avoid conflicts.

Are there downsides to running Report Improvements?
I'm on a fast Shared Hosting platform (100GB NVME storage, 6GB Shared memory, 600% of CPU).
Intended forum size would be maybe 10,000 - 20,000 users in the future with possibly 300-500 active users if not more.

At the moment I'm using: Siropu's Easy User Ban for ban enhancements (over stock offering), but it doesn't tie in with Warning Improvements / Warning Acknowledgements.

I just try to keep addons to a minimum to avoid conflicts.
All my add-ons are designed and tested to work together :D

Are there downsides to running Report Improvements?
Moderators get more alerts, if you configure it :cool:

There is also an impact on search, as Report improvements injects reports into the search system. The MySQL search implementation has limitations, for basically any non-trivial forum you want XenForo Enhance Search to work with Elasticsearch. But for a small or starting forum it shouldn't be an issue.

Elasticsearch doesn't need to be running on the same webserver, and "upgrading" from MySQL search to ElasticSearch is trivial and can be done later.

Running the latest version on 2.1 and do get several of these errors everyday:

Anybody else get them? My mods never send a conversation when warning

Code:
[LIST]
[*]ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: start_conversation
[*]src/XF/ControllerPlugin/Warn.php:134
[*]Dec 5, 2020 at 1:24 AM
[/LIST]
[HEADING=2]Stack trace[/HEADING]
#0 src/XF/ControllerPlugin/Warn.php(134): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 134, Array)
#1 src/addons/SV/WarningImprovements/XF/ControllerPlugin/Warn.php(186): XF\ControllerPlugin\Warn->setupWarnService(Object(XF\Warning\Post), Object(SV\DailyStatistics\XF\Entity\User), 'post', Object(XF\Entity\Post), Array)
#2 src/addons/SV/WarningAcknowledgement/XF/ControllerPlugin/Warn.php(126): SV\WarningImprovements\XF\ControllerPlugin\Warn->setupWarnService(Object(XF\Warning\Post), Object(SV\DailyStatistics\XF\Entity\User), 'post', Object(XF\Entity\Post), Array)
#3 src/XF/ControllerPlugin/Warn.php(35): SV\WarningAcknowledgement\XF\ControllerPlugin\Warn->setupWarnService(Object(XF\Warning\Post), Object(SV\DailyStatistics\XF\Entity\User), 'post', Object(XF\Entity\Post), Array)
#4 src/addons/SV/WarningImprovements/XF/ControllerPlugin/Warn.php(51): XF\ControllerPlugin\Warn->actionWarn('post', Object(XF\Entity\Post), '/posts/5096052/...', Array)
#5 src/addons/SV/WarningAcknowledgement/XF/ControllerPlugin/Warn.php(26): SV\WarningImprovements\XF\ControllerPlugin\Warn->actionWarn('post', Object(XF\Entity\Post), '/posts/5096052/...', Array)
#6 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Post.php(404): SV\WarningAcknowledgement\XF\ControllerPlugin\Warn->actionWarn('post', Object(XF\Entity\Post), '/posts/5096052/...', Array)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XF\Pub\Controller\Post->actionWarn(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Post', 'Warn', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Pub\Controller\Post), NULL)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Pub\Controller\Post), NULL)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#11 src/XF/App.php(2190): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}

Something to do with the DailyStatistics plugin conflicting?

@Xon One more issue, Default User Note are not same line from Warning page.

Admin CP: Default User Note are showing correctly

ScreenShot00354.webp

User Warning page: Default User Note showing one line

ScreenShot00355.webp

Just updated from a rather old version, so not sure which version started having this issue, but I'm having an issue with the default user notes of the warnings. If the editor defaults to the WYSIWYG editor instead of raw BB code -

This in the default note:
Code:
[QUOTE="{name}"]
{content}
[/QUOTE]

Turns into this in the warning:
Code:
[QUOTE="{name}"]
{name} said:
{content}
[/QUOTE]

If you leave the raw BB code toggled on when selecting the warning type instead, this does not happen.

This looks to be an artifact of the replacables and the bb-code editor behaviour. I'll investigate to see if I can reproduce it and sanely fix it.

But I strongly suspect it is the quote rendering as a block (rather than raw bb-code) that is causing this mess.

Top Bottom