Warning Acknowledgement

Warning Acknowledgement [Paid] 1.2.11

No permission to buy ($25.00)
if the user accept the acknowledge he can write again in the post?
and i would like ban him without this option
This is what warning actions or the extra actions on a warning are for.

This add-on is designed to allow temporary soft-suspending of an account until they acknowledged a warning.

I of course posted this first in the "Warning Improvements" thread while coming from the "Report Improvements" install when I found this... :D

There is a missing datetime variable in the popup modal when you click on "view" in the report to check the warning actions.

Template: warning_info_warningAcknowledge

Bildschirmfoto 2018-04-30 um 10.50.07.webp

HTML:
<xen:if is="{$warning.sv_acknowledgement} == 'completed'">
            <span title="{xen:datetime $warning.sv_acknowledgement_date}" class="DateTime"><span class="warningAcknowledged fa fa-check"></span></span>
        <xen:elseif is="{$warning.sv_acknowledgement} == 'pending'" />
            <span class="warningUnacknowledged fa fa-times"></span>
        </xen:if>

I could swear it should look this way: :)
HTML:
<xen:if is="{$warning.sv_acknowledgement} == 'completed'">
            <span title="{xen:datetime $warning.sv_acknowledgement_date}" class="DateTime">{xen:datetime $warning.sv_acknowledgement_date} <span class="warningAcknowledged fa fa-check"></span></span>
        <xen:elseif is="{$warning.sv_acknowledgement} == 'pending'" />
            <span class="warningUnacknowledged fa fa-times"></span>
        </xen:if>

This isn't so much of an issue since Report Improvements captures this into report comments so you have the timestamp there. I thought the time stamp was on an on-hover tooltip, but oh well.

Since users use smartphones more and more, hover is a little bit problematic and it displays nothing in the default theme.

@Xon do acknowledgements stack? i.e. if a member needs to acknowledge Warning 1, but before that time is warned again, then will the member have to acknowledge warning 1 & 2?

Top Bottom