Warm and fuzzy feeling?

I just hate feet* so the thought of sucking someone's......no wait I can't even say it....
sick.gif

*I have though made an exception for my little girl's feet :)

To drag this thread back on topic, I think that a Love button is a non-starter if there is already a Like button - if you like something more than the Like button, why not post a message in response?
In this regard I feel the same but... I feel like a " Contribution Point System " is a viable option. You can like a completely useless thing as far as tech is concerned because it still has emotional or sentimental value...but say writing a mod that can be liked but falls more under contributory doctrine than like-able banter and should be awardable with a contribution level or trophy system. Sorry for the off-topicism but I was responding to the post in this thread. :-)

You see the alert, get the fuzzy and special feeling, your heart is racing, you quickly move your mouse to the alert tab to see who liked your post this time. You almost can't wait and when the list finally shows, and you click on the link to see which post it is as quickly as humanly possible. You suddenly realize it didn't said 'x liked your post'. It said 'x quoted your post' instead. You suddenly feel all alone, deeply depressed because you aren't liked more. Until another alert appears...

Top Bottom