Want to download the Vbulletin 4 importer but cant

Hendrickson

Ok so I want to try the vbulletin 4 importer and to download it I get "you dont have premission to do this" Great way to get sales. Not sure if I will buy this now if I can even download the importer so I can move from VB4 to XF

What gives?

Ok so I want to try the vbulletin 4 importer and to download it I get "you dont have premission to do this" Great way to get sales. Not sure if I will buy this now if I can even download the importer so I can move from VB4 to XF

What gives?

Mods and styles are only available to xenforo customers. To download them you will need to buy a xenforo license then link your license to your forums account, at which point the downloads will be available to you.

DAMNIT THOUGHT ID BEAT BROGAN TO IT.

DAMNIT THOUGHT ID BEAT BROGAN TO IT.

Join the long line of victims, the list is growing daily. Back in 2011 - a few days ago I thought i beat him to the punch and then i happened to scroll back, there it was before my very eyes, "the brogan" posting the solution, to the issue that I personally thought i beat him to, and now my name resides on the list with hundreds of others. :(

Based on a true story

Well I wanted to get the importer. And have a look how it works if it supproted 4.0.6 (my version) I haven't even got XF yet. I'm still on VB4 and looking to move to XenForo. But I need more info on convert if it works are there errors. And my links in google etc. Little info out there...

So anyone converted from 4.0.6 without issues?

Well I wanted to get the importer. And have a look how it works if it supproted 4.0.6 (my version) I haven't even got XF yet. I'm still on VB4 and looking to move to XenForo. But I need more info on convert if it works are there errors. And my links in google etc. Little info out there...

Yep, full conversion of over 1million posts no issues

yeah like evryone else said its pretty simple you don't need any php knoweldge at all. follow the steps and you are done
i have to warn you
at this moment xf doesn't support albums and social groups therefore you'll loss all of them
however xf 1.1 which hasn't release yet (in the end of this month) would include the ability to import thread prefix and costume field
wish you the best luck

Maybe this would help you. :)
Migration Experience - vBulletin 4.0.6 to XenForo

at this moment xf doesn't support albums and social groups therefore you'll loss all of them
Actually, if you look at the screenshot in the thread mentioned above, it does import them. The importer creates a separate forum for each of them and imports them as threads in that particular forum. :)

Top Bottom