Waiting for the stable version :)

Young

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

and we need the Chinese support...XD

I got a chuckle reading this. Stable version?
Seriously, XF has been more stable for me since the intial beta release I installed on a live, production system than some of the initial "gold" releases by other forum software I've used (more than one). I haven't found anything unstable about it at all.

Its impossible to become stable. New features, new mod and new skins come out everyday. If stable is important, go to vb, for its bug level and poor functionality is very stable.

and we need the Chinese support...XD

VB has official Chinese support. They always reply: "Honoured customer, we take your request seriously. At this moment, we are working hard on it. Keep return here soon."

Or use discuz. Official support is paid support. Peer to peer support? Always post: "Support availabe for $$$, my QQ#4949949".

For this forum is international, I suggest open an int'l board. Non eng. post goes there.

VB has official Chinese support. They always reply: "Honoured customer, we take your request seriously. At this moment, we are working hard on it. Keep return here soon."

Or use discuz. Official support is paid support. Peer to peer support? Always post: "Support availabe for $$$, my QQ#4949949".

For this forum is international, I suggest open an int'l board. Non eng. post goes there.

I like your idea, if there is a heavy user base from certain areas eg. China, Germany etc.. I think having a board here just for them would help out a lot. That way they don't need to use translators eg. google to post. And it will increase the members and business here. Love the idea Weiyan!

I can't wait for 1.0 gold to be out. :D I'm very excited!

I like your idea, if there is a heavy user base from certain areas eg. China, Germany etc.. I think having a board here just for them would help out a lot. That way they don't need to use translators eg. google to post. And it will increase the members and business here. Love the idea Weiyan!

I can't wait for 1.0 gold to be out. :D I'm very excited!
If suggest the admin to open new international board, who/where should I talk to?

Who would moderate these non-English sub-forums?

How could official support be provided?
Same as many other site's do...
Get moderater's who speak the lingo..
There are people out there who know just as much as Mike and Kier and more.

Moderators yes, official support provided by Mike and Kier, no.

I'm also not convinced having a separate forum and moderator for each and every language is the ideal approach.

If xf want's to be successfull in the long run they need to get partners in the important markets just like vb did. The forum support leeds to nowhere. If I'm not able to write in English fluently I want a site in one language only.

I'm also not convinced having a moderator for each and every language is the ideal approach.

Pourquoi?
Por qué?
Warum?
Do-shi-te (どして)?
为什么?
почему?
Varför?
Niçin?

... lol ... my lunch break isn't long enough to check for any more ... :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom