Waiting for the stable version :)

Do-shi-te (どして)?
Do what?

poop.png

:ROFLMAO:

Stable
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Stable (disambiguation) and Stability (disambiguation). Look up stable in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.

The interior of a stable built for horses

A horse in a box stall, inside a stable

Stables of the Einsiedeln Abbey in Switzerland

A horse stable, over 100 years old, still in use

Traditional style barn, built 1802, still used as a horse stable

A modest stable with a few stalls

A shed row-style stable at a riding club in Panama.

A stable is a building in which livestock, especially horses, are kept. It most commonly means a building that is divided into separate stalls for individual animals. There are many different types of stables in use today such as the American barn which is a large barn with a door each end and individual stalls inside or free standing stables with the classic top and bottom opening doors. The term "stable" is also used to describe a group of animals kept by one owner, regardless of housing or location.

A lawsuit or two can't take away the reality of passion, product architecture, smart thinking, and the expertise from the guys that run a company, and the power of critical mass from the community universe.

You're an idiot if you don't see the difference. If you run vBulletin or IPB at the moment, and you believe you take your site serious. It's never to late to recognize a positive change and use it to your advantage by converting / upgrading / moving to XF.

LOL Floris, sounds like you are living in a dreamworld, forget the lawsuits, just move your forums to XF because it is the way forward and is the platform of the future, then calling forum owners running vB and IPB idiots, I'm sure that will seal the deal in their minds.

LOL Floris, sounds like you are living in a dreamworld, forget the lawsuits, just move your forums to XF because it is the way forward and is the platform of the future, then calling forum owners running vB and IPB idiots, I'm sure that will seal the deal in their minds.
Do you own a XenForo license?

Sorry Floris, I don't want to start trouble here, but slow down and just let nature run it's course, time will take care of everything, going overboard on the propaganda hurts more than helps, that is all I am saying.

Concept? Noway to prove mike and kier use vb's concept. Copy code of vb? If you browse the source code, you find some codes from open source projects including zen framework and dokuwiki. The design is following mov design pattern. The event trigger is not new idea. Which part is patent of vb?

For american, lawsuit is daily business.

If xf want's to be successfull in the long run they need to get partners in the important markets just like vb did. The forum support leeds to nowhere. If I'm not able to write in English fluently I want a site in one language only.
In future may be dedicated support for major markets. VB suffer a lot from his chinese business partner. Non-eng sub forum not means non-eng official support. It just provide convient to non-eng peer to peer supporting.

Moderators yes, official support provided by Mike and Kier, no.

I'm also not convinced having a separate forum and moderator for each and every language is the ideal approach.

Brogan. I'm sure there are other people here fluent in English and other languages eg. Chinese, German, Arabic etc.. And I'm sure they would be willing to moderate here.

As for official support if they can't answer a certain question, they can always ask Kier or Mike. I'm sure a majority of the questions will be ones that a moderator with good XF knowledge could answer.

who was the fourth?
d'Artagnan
The poor d'Artagnan travels to Paris to join the Musketeers. He suffers misadventure and is challenged to a duel by each of three musketeers (Athos, Aramis and Porthos). Attacked by the Cardinal's guards, the four unite and escape.
On the road, d'Artagnan is arrested. Taken before the Cardinal, d'Artagnan relates recent events and reveals the Cardinal's pardon. Impressed, the Cardinal offers him a blank musketeer officer's commission. D'Artagnan's friends refuse the commission, each retiring to a new life, telling him to take it himself, and so he takes it and later on he becomes a well known lieutenant.

Top Bottom