Waindigo Enterprises Ltd to cease trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your LinkedIn doesn't say anything about what you said above...

Thanks for your question. The activities of the Waindigo Foundation are:

To advance the Christian faith for the benefit of the public by the instruction and edification of Christians, the care and Christian instruction of young people and children and the evangelisation of non-Christians.

http://www.linkedin.com/company/waindigo-foundation
Waindigo Foundation is a charitable incorporated organisation (CIO) registered in England & Wales.

The object of the CIO is to promote the efficiency and effectiveness of charities and the effective use of charitable resources for the public benefit by promoting and encouraging the use of website software, through providing free or reduced cost website software licences to charities or organisations that further a charitable purpose or purposes, and providing them with free or reduced cost support relating to the installation and running of such software.
Screenshot_2.webp

Don't you need to reapply, if you completely change the goals and reason of a non-profit? IMO, a foundation name should also be made. People who already donated and could donate again in the future not knowing the changes could be expecting to support a cause that is encouraging the use of website software and offering free licenses of software to charities or organisations, not knowing they are really supporting instead Christian Evangelisation, a very big difference.

Don't you need to reapply, if you completely change the goals and reason of a non-profit? IMO, a foundation name should also be made. People who already donated and could donate again in the future not knowing the changes could be expecting to support a cause that is encouraging the use of website software and offering free licenses of software to charities or organisations, not knowing they are really supporting instead Christian Evangelisation, a very big difference.
If anyone has any problems with the changes, we have processes in place to deal with those issues. They should contact us directly.

Waindigo, just curious, was there a necessity or reason you posted this in OffTopic here on XenForo? Are you just trying to keep people up to date on your non-profit/foundation status?

To advance the Christian faith for the benefit of the public by the instruction and edification of Christians, the care and Christian instruction of young people and children and the evangelisation of non-Christians.
If I allow myself to be "converted" do I receive a discount on any add-on work? That would seem to be the Christian thing to do ;)

Seems a little weird that add-on development is being directly related to a religious charity.
I could understand it much more easily if you collected payment as a donation and then forwarded said monies as a personal donation to a charity of your choice.
Just my personal opinion.

If I allow myself to be "converted" do I receive a discount on any add-on work? That would seem to be the Christian thing to do ;)

Seems a little weird that add-on development is being directly related to a religious charity.
I could understand it much more easily if you collected payment as a donation and then forwarded said monies as a personal donation to a charity of your choice.
Just my personal opinion.
But God invented add-on development.

Reactions: DRE
If I would be your bank I would not allow to forward your assets (add-on rights) to a third party free of charge. So, hopefully you'll come through with that.

Good luck to you personally, Jon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom