Style Viva theme(wip)

Yep! i understand this design is not liked by any so dropping it for now, it seems my partner was right he didn't find this design worth to code.:oops:

Starting on with my next design for XF Ibiz...

Yep! i understand this design is not liked by any so dropping it for now, it seems my partner was right he didn't find this design worth to code.:oops:

Starting on with my next design for XF Ibiz...
I never saw it before this bump, but I'm just one person lol. i like the textures but the whole bar thing extending far left or right is distracting from the body.

Miner, I like the design/style, but those bar things extending as OxymOrOn says are a little distracting.

Oh! so you all like the design, gr8 i will resume this once i finish the Ibiz theme.

Noted your feedback and will rework on the bar in next update.

Thanks.

I think it could use more contrast, it hurts my eyes to read some of the text.

Otherwise looks great as a theme for sure.

Yep in all honest this is a very unique theme offered on XF.

Shorten the bars to the width of the forum and possibly offer a wide and 'slim' version of the body. I know some people dislike the unused margins.

BUT I really like it as is, right now, despite the bars being distracting.

I'm 50/50 on what Slavik said about the text being hard on the eyes. Maybe try another font? *though i really like that font, so maybe color and weight is an issue?

I'm 50/50 on what Slavik said about the text being hard on the eyes. Maybe try another font? *though i really like that font, so maybe color and weight is an issue?
Same here; I like the overall color scheme of the design, and I think it would work nicely with a forum where I'm trying to get a more female demographic targeted, but the font colors are too muted.

Same here; I like the overall color scheme of the design, and I think it would work nicely with a forum where I'm trying to get a more female demographic targeted, but the font colors are too muted.
I'm female. I was wondering why I had this odd sort of attraction to it.
This explains everything.

Viva sounds mexican, This almost looks like an Old Glory American style. Reminds me of something like this:

ZFC0624088.jpg

Tweak the colors and it would be really cool.

Top Bottom