Resource icon

Visual List of Ad Locations

remember to enter all the location names in text format so your thread and resources can be easily found!

I did this same sort of thing, added a control panel option to turn on the ad locations for the admin, & them wrapped my code in the ad templates that made all these boxes if an if statement so I'd only see them when i turned them on.

it eventually got too messy to have all that & my banner code in the ad templates so I deleted them all.

your pics will be more than enough to remind where all the ad spots are. thank you

Search for the templates in the search bar in the top right hand side of the ACP, and then just inject your code directly into the template.

I'm trying to add a 468x60 banner ad in Ad_Header - But when I right justify it, it brings the header down messes up and navbar.

Why do ads only show under the top 3 posts of each page?..... Ad_message_below - But ad space has been taken by applying this edit. Just can't see the ads apart from the 1st 3 ads in the top 3 posts.

Anyway to make it random or pick and choose?

Why do ads only show under the top 3 posts of each page?..... Ad_message_below - But ad space has been taken by applying this edit. Just can't see the ads apart from the 1st 3 ads in the top 3 posts.

Anyway to make it random or pick and choose?
What's your template syntax?
Any condition on it?

This template doesn't work when I insert any code in it.....
ad_forum_view_above_node_list

Anyone know why?

What is a good size for the Ad-above-top-breadcrumb location? What is a good size for the side bar?

Thanks.
James

Top Bottom