• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Visual List of Ad Locations

A series of images which show the locations of the default XenForo Ad Templates.

Mutt

I did this same sort of thing, added a control panel option to turn on the ad locations for the admin, & them wrapped my code in the ad templates that made all these boxes if an if statement so I'd only see them when i turned them on.

it eventually got too messy to have all that & my banner code in the ad templates so I deleted them all.

your pics will be more than enough to remind where all the ad spots are. thank you

Sylar

Search for the templates in the search bar in the top right hand side of the ACP, and then just inject your code directly into the template.

ineedhelp

I'm trying to add a 468x60 banner ad in Ad_Header - But when I right justify it, it brings the header down messes up and navbar.

ineedhelp

Why do ads only show under the top 3 posts of each page?..... Ad_message_below - But ad space has been taken by applying this edit. Just can't see the ads apart from the 1st 3 ads in the top 3 posts.

Anyway to make it random or pick and choose?

RoldanLT

Why do ads only show under the top 3 posts of each page?..... Ad_message_below - But ad space has been taken by applying this edit. Just can't see the ads apart from the 1st 3 ads in the top 3 posts.

Anyway to make it random or pick and choose?
What's your template syntax?
Any condition on it?