View Pictures across Site on Media Gallery

e9coupe

Did anything ever come of this? A lot has been talked about but I haven't been able to find out if anything moved forward with it. This would be perfect for my forum.

dknife

Did anything ever come of this? A lot has been talked about but I haven't been able to find out if anything moved forward with it. This would be perfect for my forum.
Make sure you Like the first post. It helps gauge the popularity and determine if it should become a feature or not.

The Dark Wizard

Make sure you Like the first post. It helps gauge the popularity and determine if it should become a feature or not.
This pretty much. It's still getting likes to this day since I constantly get push notifications about it, so maybe one day we will see something.

beerForo

I didn't read this whole thread so maybe this was stated, but...

Basically it would work like Facebook. Similar to posting a pic to your timeline, and not directly to an album. But it also appears in an album called Timeline Photos, etc. So let's say you upload a pic to a forum post. This pic would then appear in an auto-generated gallery album called Forum Posts. You could go to a user's gallery, and view all the pics they ever uploaded by the various auto-generated albums.

It would require a user have Gallery of course, and the image should not be stored twice. So I would assume the best way would be the images are stored the same way, but the album displays it.

Last edited: