Not a bug Videos Not Centering

RichV

Affected version
XenForo 2.x Beta
Hello XenForo,
When trying to post videos in the center of the post, it does not work. It hugs the left side of the post. Can't even put the video on the right side. Images and text are fine, it's just the videos.

videocenter.webp videocenter2.webp videocenter3.webp

Hello Everyone,
I wanted to update this. The template Youtube embed has a default size of 500x300, however when you post the url into the editor and make the actual post, the size is 500x280.

Also when I modify the template and make the size 640x360, it will stick when I go to save it, but when posting the url into the editor, and making the actual post, the size remains at 500x280.

And the youtube videos still does not center in the post with the beta 2 version.

video2.webp video3.webp videosize1.webp

I'm looking into updating the BB Code Media embeds to have a 560px width at this point, as that's what YouTube suggests as its standard embed block.

but in order to have your embeds stick to the middle of the post, you simply need to edit the core_bbcode.less template and change this code:
Less:
.bbMediaWrapper
{
    width: 500px;
    max-width: 100%;
    margin: 0;
}
to this:
Less:
.bbMediaWrapper
{
    width: 500px;
    max-width: 100%;
    margin: 0 auto;
}

Thank you Kier,
Yes, I noticed that YouTube has made some changes with a new look. That is the standard size. In the old look, you had the option of changes the html embed sizes, but don't see that option in the new look.

Top Bottom