VideoGames You Play?

Going back and playing all of the older D&D video games.

Replaying Neverwinter Nights and will probably play Baldurs Gate and Baldurs Gate 2 next (Even though Baldurs Gate annoys me with the clunky interface).

Bioshock Infinite.

Amazing game, and arguably the best of the modern era.
Which would be a sad day for the modern era.

Mind you, I liked Bioshock Infinite and finished it, but if this is the best game we'll have from now on, I'm going to be disappointed.

1357807693348.gif

I played Jade Empire quite a few years go. Still have it, and might go back again and finish it. It did have pretty long load times, but that was par for the course with a lot of the BioWare RPGs for the original Xbox. The Steam/PC version might have quicker load times, but I wouldn't expect the On-Demand Xbox version to be significantly different from the standard disc version. I might be wrong, though!

Lost Planet 3 mostly, but the game crashes at every cut scene unless I remember to switch it to windowed. Also have The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing, but I mostly play that when I have friends online for coop. Also looking at getting Shadow Warrior when that gets out, maybe pick up Saints Row 4 at some point as well.

I must be getting old if I can remember the controversy when parents discovered that zelda.com was actually a pr0n site and not about a videogame. Good to see that Nintendo got the domain.

Puhh a lot :) but mostly:
  • Counterstrike Global Offensiv
  • World of Warcraft
  • SimCity (2013)
  • Fifa 13
  • Anno 2070

And since yesterday I started a new Session an my old Super NES with Zelda: A Link to the Past!

Benny

Top Bottom