• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

VideoGames You Play?

The Dark Wizard

So fellow xenforites(working on names :D) When you playing around with amazing software known as xenForo that powers most of our communities. What video games do you play?

CTXMedia

Formerly CyclingTribe
Black Ops (PC) for me at the moment ... :D ... and GT5 on the PS3 (whenever I can wrestle the TV off've the ladies of the house - which isn't very often at all!). :)

Shelley

Magicka
Homefront (very seldom nowadays)
Civilization V(again haven't had the time)

Serious sam hd first/second encounter (every now again i get to play) though I mostly play online playing magicka

physicspirate

I used to play a ton of games. SC, Diablo 2, Starwars Galaxies(when it was cool), wow, AOE, and WC3. Now I don't have time for games anymore, although I may try to find some way for starwars the old republic when it comes out. Looks like an epic game.

ET(Free FPS Multi player game. Anyone who hasn't give it a shot!), Brink, Black Ops, COD4, BC and CS:S sometimes. Gammer addict in my free time :)

EQnoble

COD - Pretty much any release. (PC & 360)

I mostly mod games now (PC xBoks), again COD for the most part currently but I will try to at least skin any game that is worth skinning.

Brings me back to my halo2 modding days....ahh my trusty ole sticky-sniper and my object spawning plasma pistol...nothing like building your own staircase to the sky and sniping with sticky grenades from the clouds :)

Any one for some fun COD mods gameplay?....feel free to start a private conversation and I will tell yah where to go :)

Xarcell

On Xbox 360:

Read dead redemption, burnout, oblivion, medal of honor(favorite), black ops(which I think sux), modern warfare 2, and Halo(all of them) mostly. Currently trying out Sims 3(my wifes game) and looking forward to Battlefield 3 and Ace Combat. Wish I was playing mortal Kombat at the moment.

However, I honestly haven't had time to play these past few months. Maybe 10 hours a month? Wife plays more than I do...

Martok

I play my games on the PS3 (naturally as my site is a PS3 community ;) ). Currently I'm playing: Batman Arkham Asylum, Gran Turismo 5, Killzone 3, Uncharted 3, F1 Race Stars, Crysis 2, Red Dead Redemption, WipeOut HD and Battlefield 3.

I don't play these every week (I couldn't fit them all in!). Batman has been played a lot and I've just about finished that. GT5 is played regularly on Saturdays along with a bunch of others from my community. The rest are played on occasions (fortnightly, once a month, one-off) again with members of my community. Gaming online with a bunch of friends using mics is much more fun IMO than gaming with strangers. :D

Liam W

I don't really play games - no really. The only thing I do on my laptop is listen to Spotify, program (xenForo add-ons, android apps) or help on some communities (and visit forums).

Carlos

Black Ops 2.

I want to try Dead Island Repitide, and GOW: Ascension. I will buy MGR when I have the money. I will get around to it, but I have things to attend to.