VelocityIO - Hosting Powered by Lite Speed Enterprise -35 Percent off for 3 Invoices-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me start of by saying "I am beyond impressed!" with the level of service and commitment that @The Dark Wizard has provided me BEFORE and since purchasing hosting at VelocityIO

I was stuck in a bad situation, meaning with an EIG hosting company... I was skeptical about switching because I thought it was going to be a hassle, but after speaking with Max and discussing it with my partners, we decided to go ahead and make the switch. As I was the one in contact with Max, the others were worried about the quality of the hosting, but after I directed them to this thread, they agreed that THIS switch would be a great thing!

Jumped on Skype, gave my old hosting credentials, and about 7 minutes later (would have been faster had JustHost been using a cPanel dashboard from this decade) Max had migrated our site over! During the whole process he was relaying what was happening at the time, and keeping me updated on the progress.

Tonight he also helped make sure that my SSL cert was set up properly and then made the rewrite in my .htaccess for me, so that all traffic would be routed properly.

And is anyone is worried about about "tech support" DON'T.. Anytime I have needed help I either open a ticket or check on Skype, and I will get a response in just a few minutes.

Oh, and the speed is outstanding!! Went from a 4.00 second load time (with all add ons disabled) on the JustHost server ---> to 1.63 sec load time (add ons ENABLED) on the new VelocityIO server.

Up to this point in time, I would highly recommend this service to EVERYONE.. And I doubt I will have any reason to change my mind on that.

There isn't UPGRADE FEATURE in his hosting plan. No 24 hours support.
Im using his hosting (Large), but today my bandwidth is over and i cant contact him, i cant upgrade it also. So sad...

Yes, Max is a good guy, but with this situation makes me so sorry for using his hosting. :(

Please help. my forum is down now.

There isn't UPGRADE FEATURE in his hosting plan. No 24 hours support.
Im using his hosting (Large), but today my bandwidth is over and i cant contact him, i cant upgrade it also. So sad...

Yes, Max is a good guy, but with this situation makes me so sorry for using his hosting. :(

Please help. my forum is down now.

I'm sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction.

I wanted to make you aware of the fact that there are several of us at vIO and at least one person is always watching tickets. Skype/xF while I do a good job of watching it normally, I can't be ontop of 24/7.

Not getting a Skype response does not mean support is not a around. Please make tickets next time.

The Miami Datacenter for Quadranet (where our servers are colocated) are experiencing a major power outage and apparently one of the UPSes that effect several of the racks failed or some such.

Kudos to @The Dark Wizard for making a lady happy. That takes a lot of damn work!

We're extremely happy too. The level of support is super professional that's something I appreciate a lot.

Hi there, if I sign up for your Large plan and then decide a few months later I would like to upgrade to a different plan, is it a seamless upgrade or do I need to be moved to a different server? Thanks.

Also, what version of PHP do you use?

Hey All,

Some of our servers at the Miami Quadranet datacenter where we store/colocate them have been effected by network issues they've been having.

Here is their official reply to my emergency ticket.

"Hello,

Our networking team is aware of the current outage and are investigating. Please standby."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom