Vbulletin -> XenForo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlbertoHunter

I have a forum vbulletin years with nearly 40,000 users ... Unfortunately vbulletin is in a sorry state since it was sold ...
Why not provide free licenses to utent vbulletin forum with large who want to pass from you?

Thanks

Why would XenForo need to offer free licenses though? The product has been out for over 10 years now and already have many of the previously largest vbulletin boards switch over. A 40k user board is great size, but it’s small compared to the largest active XF forums out there.

I swear this guy has come on multiple accounts asking for a free license, with the same sort of post here. Give it up, XF will never become free. If you can pay for vBulletin, you can pay for Xenforo. If not, then use one of the many FREE solutions out there.....

phpBB, MyBB or SMF might suit your needs better.

If you can no longer pay for your hosting, convert to MyBB then contact the folks over at JCINK for hosting while keeping your data......

Bottom line: Xenforo will never offer a free license, they have no reason to do so and if they did, it would hurt their BUSINESS substantially.

I swear this guy has come on multiple accounts asking for a free license, with the same sort of post here. Give it up, XF will never become free. If you can pay for vBulletin, you can pay for Xenforo. If not, then use one of the many FREE solutions out there.....

phpBB, MyBB or SMF might suit your needs better.

If you can no longer pay for your hosting, convert to MyBB then contact the folks over at JCINK for hosting while keeping your data......

Bottom line: Xenforo will never offer a free license, they have no reason to do so and if they did, it would hurt their BUSINESS substantially.

He/she probably thinks if they ask enough times with different accounts, Xenforo will give into peer pressure, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom