1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 vBulletin Importer

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by JordanBuss13, Oct 12, 2013.

1. JordanBuss13

JordanBuss13 New Member

Hello There

I've recently just imported from Vbullen To Xenforo Now I imported nearly everything from apart from Posts However on my statistics It says

iscussions:
    Members:

Now It dont show any posts on the Index how do I fix this I've tried to rebuild the Index and User Cache But Nothing

Last edited: Oct 12, 2013
  2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

This seems like the same issue that you had in your last thread and the one that you submitted a ticket about. I'm still awaiting information from you in that ticket. It appears (on the face of it), that no posts were imported. I gave recommendations regarding a clean install and providing me access so I can verify things but I've yet to hear back.

3. JordanBuss13

JordanBuss13 New Member

Yeah I know, I then found out Threads wern't showing up on the vBulletin Forum so I believe thats why, So I said to my staff We'll start fresh on Post Count now I did a re-Fresh Reinstallion did the Imported Inserted everything apart from Posts/Threads and now Statistics Says:

Discussions:
    Members:

Should Be

Discussions:
    Members:

4. Mike

Those counts come from the forum totals. You can rebuild the forum caches to change them (this is normally part of the import completion).

5. JordanBuss13

JordanBuss13 New Member

I've tried to re build the index from Cache Tool but nothing?

6. Mike

You need to run "Rebuild Forum Information" under Tools > Rebuild Caches. Those counters are also updated via a cron. The will update over time or you can manually run the "Rebuild Board Totals Counter" cron.

7. JordanBuss13

JordanBuss13 New Member

Stats still says

Discussions:

When It was a fresh Reinstall and never Inserted Posts?

8. JordanBuss13

JordanBuss13 New Member

9. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Do you have any sort of caching?

10. Mike

If rebuilding all that data doesn't sort it, that seems to imply that there are actually threads there. It's something I'd likely need to see in person. You can submit a new ticket with that data (as things appear to have changed since the previous one).

11. JordanBuss13

JordanBuss13 New Member

Update: This has now been resolved, Hm it was quite strange as I backedup my Database just in case, and clicked Full Import and the Stats went to the right figures so

Last edited: Oct 17, 2013