• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.2 vBulletin Importer

Hello There

I've recently just imported from Vbullen To Xenforo Now I imported nearly everything from apart from Posts However on my statistics It says

iscussions:
Members:

Now It dont show any posts on the Index how do I fix this I've tried to rebuild the Index and User Cache But Nothing

Last edited:

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
This seems like the same issue that you had in your last thread and the one that you submitted a ticket about. I'm still awaiting information from you in that ticket. It appears (on the face of it), that no posts were imported. I gave recommendations regarding a clean install and providing me access so I can verify things but I've yet to hear back.

This seems like the same issue that you had in your last thread and the one that you submitted a ticket about. I'm still awaiting information from you in that ticket. It appears (on the face of it), that no posts were imported. I gave recommendations regarding a clean install and providing me access so I can verify things but I've yet to hear back.
Yeah I know, I then found out Threads wern't showing up on the vBulletin Forum so I believe thats why, So I said to my staff We'll start fresh on Post Count now I did a re-Fresh Reinstallion did the Imported Inserted everything apart from Posts/Threads and now Statistics Says:

Discussions:
Members:

Should Be

Discussions:
Members:

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
Those counts come from the forum totals. You can rebuild the forum caches to change them (this is normally part of the import completion).

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
You need to run "Rebuild Forum Information" under Tools > Rebuild Caches. Those counters are also updated via a cron. The will update over time or you can manually run the "Rebuild Board Totals Counter" cron.

You need to run "Rebuild Forum Information" under Tools > Rebuild Caches. Those counters are also updated via a cron. The will update over time or you can manually run the "Rebuild Board Totals Counter" cron.
Stats still says

Discussions:

When It was a fresh Reinstall and never Inserted Posts?

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
If rebuilding all that data doesn't sort it, that seems to imply that there are actually threads there. It's something I'd likely need to see in person. You can submit a new ticket with that data (as things appear to have changed since the previous one).

If rebuilding all that data doesn't sort it, that seems to imply that there are actually threads there. It's something I'd likely need to see in person. You can submit a new ticket with that data (as things appear to have changed since the previous one).
Update: This has now been resolved, Hm it was quite strange as I backedup my Database just in case, and clicked Full Import and the Stats went to the right figures so

Last edited: