Vbulletin Blogs transfered to Xenforo, Possible!?

surfsup

We have over 2,000 blog entries, my members would be pissed if I cant transfer them over somehow - please tell me there is a way somehow some way?

I have searched for the forums here but havnt seen much info, thank you!

I always appreciate your support on this forum, thank you very much! I am paying someone right now to convert our forum, hoping it goes smoothly! We only have over 250k posts....I am at your Xenforo forum on a daily basis getting ideas haha :D This might not be the forum but you also mentioned you created a Portal, how much different is it from the 8wayrun Portal? Or should I create a new thread for that topic hah :)

I like the layout of yours but not the colors ;)

Thx!

I always appreciate your support on this forum, thank you very much! I am paying someone right now to convert our forum, hoping it goes smoothly! We only have over 250k posts....I am at your Xenforo forum on a daily basis getting ideas haha :D This might not be the forum but you also mentioned you created a Portal, how much different is it from the 8wayrun Portal? Or should I create a new thread for that topic hah :)

I like the layout of yours but not the colors ;)

Thx!
It's all good. I have xenporta but deactivated it. I'm using BD Widget Framework for the widgets:

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/bd-widget-framework.297/

Both Widget Framework and Xenporta are good for using multiple modules in different pages for a website. I usually have xenporta turned on but I turned it off cause my mom was inviting people from her to church to look at the site and I'm embarassed by the threads my members make and don't want the threads showing on the front page. I mean they'll still see embarassing threads but it's not as in your face.

I also don't like the colors. I'd prefer a more bluish hue for my menu but I chose this because the site is transparent.

I can vouch for the importer and the blog engine. We use it on our own site, and the importer worked flawlessly. lnblog is a great add-on, and I plan on picking up a commercial copy when it goes live as well.

The importer is paid, but well worth the money :)

Top Bottom