1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is PHP Within XenForo Possible In Any Way?

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by karoshio, Mar 4, 2012.

1. karoshio

karoshio Active Member

I've recently have 7 webmaster tools developed and more are on the way and I would like them into my forum but currently in my eyes my best option is making a html/css template based off my forum theme and casing them in there on another page.

Are there any better options that this within XenForo? I don't understand callbacks and I've never used them so I don't know if that works but from what I've seen it wouldn't so is there any way at all it's possible to have them within XenForo? Be that through a plugin or anything at all that works better than the first idea I said above.
  2. D.O.A.

D.O.A. Well-Known Member

3. karoshio

karoshio Active Member

It seems outdated but that looks amazing.
  4. D.O.A.

D.O.A. Well-Known Member

it's just in the "old" resource repo, it still works though.
  5. karoshio

karoshio Active Member

All the latest posts in it seem like people are having a lot of issues.
  6. Ingenious

Ingenious Well-Known Member

Only issues with either trying to access Xenforo related info (username etc) or integrating with other scripts or plugins. As a way to run custom PHP wrapped in the Xenforo header and footer, it works brilliantly. Why not try it - as it's for external pages it won't impact on your main forum if it doesn't work.