XF 2.2 Is there any way to translate only the parts of Xenforo that are shown to the forum users (an not the Administrator)?

NandorHUN

Hi Guys!

Is there any way to translate the part of the forum ONLY that the users see?
It's a lot of work and it's just better to leave the back in English, but for my customers and users I want to make the site in my native language. I dont want to work if not necessary.
The best would be a solution when I can filter the text that are shown to the users only.

Thanks for the help!

It's a bit sneaky and not often mentioned, but the ACP language selection is actually independent from the frontend language selection. With XenForo 2.2, if you leave the default English (US) language available, but disabled, you can switch the ACP language (for each admin individually) at the bottom right of the ACP.

It's a bit sneaky and not often mentioned, but the ACP language selection is actually independent from the frontend language selection. With XenForo 2.2, if you leave the default English (US) language available, but disabled, you can switch the ACP language (for each admin individually) at the bottom right of the ACP.

How does that allow one to translate phrases that are in the front end and not in the ACP?

I came from vB and there were phrase groups like postbit, showthread etc. In XenForo, I'd really like some kind of phrase grouping.

Top Bottom