vBulletin 4 Importer?

The Dark Wizard

Some of my boards require this and Paul M's importer is outdated and not supported(wont work for me at least) any more. Can we have some news on this?

Can someone release a version with support for custom profile fields? :) I can't wait to perform test imports and make a switch.

Can someone release a version with support for custom profile fields? :) I can't wait to perform test imports and make a switch.
:P I cant wait for an official version. Community importers. . If the author stops supporting it then it all goes down hill.

There is an updated version that someone is working on
or you can import to 1.0.4 then upgrade xf
I did that on my test setup and works fine. But I can't ask all my users to update their profiles again. I'd rather wait for updated importer.

It does seem reasonable that there should be an "official" vB4 importer since vB3.x is end of lifed and not supported any longer by the makers. It's certainly not a small minority that want to come from vB4.

Maybe Paul can grant permission to incorporate parts of his into an official one?

It does seem reasonable that there should be an "official" vB4 importer since vB3.x is end of lifed and not supported any longer by the makers. It's certainly not a small minority that want to come from vB4.

Maybe Paul can grant permission to incorporate parts of his into an official one?
He's said that his importer can be used in its entirety.

Top Bottom