• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

vBulletin 4 Importer To XenForo 1.1

Sorry I only made this importer for my personal use and just decided to share it as is. I have no intention to develop additional stuff or support it.

Big Dan

Question about attachments importing:

Will this only import attachments actually attached to posts?

The reason I asked is I just removed a large forum from my vBulletin board that had a lot of attachments but vBulletin didn't delete the attachment files. :-/ I'd rather not carry around that extra weight.

During the add-on installation, I'm getting the following error: "Please enter a valid callback method."

The files were all uploaded to the server prior to trying to import the add-on. Any ideas?

*Edit: Fixed, I realized the folders must be uploaded to the "library" folder, not the forum root.

jgas

Hi!
I'm running the importer right now!

I need to know if this importer COPIES the attachments to a new location or it just connect the existing attachments with xenforo posts.

I need to know it because I ha ve 6 gb of attachments and 5 gb of free space on my server!!

many thanks!

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
The source content isn't affected, the importer will create new thumbnails and attachments in the data/ and internal_data/ directories.

jgas

The source content isn't affected, the importer will create new thumbnails and attachments in the data/ and internal_data/ directories.
Damn, I'm running out of web space...If I manually move the attachments to the new location will it still work?