vb5 beta released, and...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much energy and time are spent on discussing (or bashing) a demo version of a software that most posters in this thread will never buy/install/use.
EDIT: I meant posts that are obvious basing/name-calling for the sake of bashing VB without leading to any meaningful discussion.

Too much energy and time are spent on discussing (or bashing) a demo version of a software that most posters in this thread will never buy/install/use.

In your opinion, sure
It's really not your business how people spend their time and no one is forcing you to read, let alone reply to this thread. ;)

andy he did not understand anything!
Their purpose and to sell licenses to those who have already !
especially those who are still "vb3xx"

Imagine that, the irony of people discussing forum software on a forum that sells forum software. lol thats the equivalent of members of my doberman forum discussing or comparing other K-9 breeds. The audacity of some people.

Imagine that, the irony of people discussing forum software on a forum that sells forum software. lol thats the equivalent of members of my doberman forum discussing or comparing other K-9 breeds. The audacity of some people.
I can not talk like that on "vbulletin.org" ;)
I have a "banns" on top of my head.:eek::D
edit
sorry "vbulletin.com"

Nobody said "copied" -- let's not start any new drama where there doesn't need to be.

You can see some screen shots of the upcoming version at The Admin Zone. [http://www.theadminzone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97266] There are additional screen shots floating around there on various sites.
Oh gawd where is the drama? Damn can anyone post here without being accused of something or another anymore? How is asking to see what others are commenting about drama?

I'm not that familiar with Woltlab, but wow @ those prices..
Pricing is very attractive. From reading feedback on various 'admin' sites the only thing I'd be hesitant is just how well non-German speaking customer are handled. When the new version is released I'll likely pick up a license to at least play with.

Pricing is very attractive. From reading feedback on various 'admin' sites the only thing I'd be hesitant is just how well non-German speaking customer are handled. When the new version is released I'll likely pick up a license to at least play with.
Well... yes, there's that too.

And I have absolutely no experience with them, so no idea about their pros and cons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom