VB4 to XF Question - Merging Multiple vB4 into One XF?

kbryant414

Hello,

I see it's been a fairly common subject, and after reading through some of the previous threads, I feel confident in the ease of importing a VB4 forum into XF 1.5, potentially upgrading to XF 2 after. There are some mods I've added that I might have trouble replacing, but I haven't yet searched available add-ons for XF to see what's out there. Within the next month or so, it's highly likely we'll be making the switch.​
A thought came to mind, however. Currently, I have two vB4 forums. They are related, but separate, and while they share the majority of users, there were reasons for them to be separate at the time. The older forum has since become little more than an archive. I want to keep the posts and content there available, but I'm wondering whether it's possible, or even advisable, to merge both vB4 forums into one XF forum?​
I apologize if this has been asked before, I wasn't quite sure what keywords to search for. Thanks for your help, and for how informative and helpful your answers in some of these existing threads have been.​
~Kyle​

Top Bottom