Resource icon

vB4 Importer 3.6b2

No permission to download
Hello @Jace Bunce
Can you guide me convert tags Topics from vbb to xenforo 1.1.?? Because, Xenforo have addon TinhTe xentag.
If I use vB4 Importer. I have done these steps?

please give me the specific image.!!!

Last edited:
Hello @Jace Bunce
Can you guide me convert tags Topics from vBulletin to xenforo 1.1.?? Because, Xenforo have addon TinhTe xentag.
If I use vB4 Importer. I have done these steps?

please give me the specific image.!!!

Normally the XenForo addon (TinhTe xentag) would feature it's own importer that you can run. This importer doesn't support third party XenForo addons like that. You should contact the author of xentag.

Normally the XenForo addon (TinhTe xentag) would feature it's own importer that you can run. This importer doesn't support third party XenForo addons like that. You should contact the author of xentag.
when i run vb importer.

Have step: Import Tags.

I don't understand step this.

Hi Jace.!

I would be glad if you can help me.

Step: Import Poll

An error has occurred

Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1591
  5. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1580
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1381
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/Import.php at line 580
  8. XenForo_Model_Import->_importData() in XenForo/Model/Import.php at line 1627
  9. XenForo_Model_Import->importThreadPoll() in XenForo/Importer/vBulletin.php at line 2504
  10. XenForo_Importer_vBulletin->stepPolls() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 77
  11. XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 180
  12. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 232
  13. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 175
  14. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  15. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  16. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/user/domains/domain.com.com/public_html/admin.php at line 13

@nguyenhuuhung

It looks like your XF forum was not empty. It looks like a poll was previously created, before you ran the import. The forum must be completely empty before the import, or you need to uncheck the option to preserve the source ids.

@nguyenhuuhung

It looks like your XF forum was not empty. It looks like a poll was previously created, before you ran the import. The forum must be completely empty before the import, or you need to uncheck the option to preserve the source ids.
No, Xenforo forum was empty
I have installed new XF xenforo and ran the import.But,it occurred This error.
If I uncheck the option to preserve the source IDs.What happen???

Give me access to phpmyadmin and I will take a look.

I sent the login information in your private message
You access to phpmyadmin and help me how to fix this error

I thank you very much

------------------------------------

I Think I also encountered a bug related to vB User data.

Can you help me check

Step: Import user->Manually Merge Users

it happened Error font when importing users

Error Font User

y6e.png

and Error Font Title user
771j.png

Only some defective font Users
Remaining are not fonts defective
The rest are all normal and no font error

---------------------------
Forums are not error Font.

normal
0y5u.png

Its quite a while now since I last looked in on XF, but I happened to notice someone posted a link to this.

Its almost three years since I wrote the original code to import vB4 Attachments, Albums, Social Groups, Blogs & Articles, its quite weird to see it all still in use.
In a way Im quite proud its stood the test of time, and passed from one importer version to the next.

Its quite a while now since I last looked in on XF, but I happened to notice someone posted a link to this.

Its almost three years since I wrote the original code to import vB4 Attachments, Albums, Social Groups, Blogs & Articles, its quite weird to see it all still in use.
In a way Im quite proud its stood the test of time, and passed from one importer version to the next.

There was no official vB4 importer for 3 years. It was only added to the software 2 weeks ago. In the meantime many people have relied on yours.

This vB4 importer has been a hot potato over the last 3 years with several stewards abandoning it. I reposted it under my name when the previous person deleted the resource, but I have made no code contributions myself.

A vB4 importer is a simple matter. It's just a minor change to the attachment module of the built-in vB3 importer (which is exactly what the official vB4 importer is, a simple extension of the vB3 importer with its own attachment step). But your extras are nice to have.

One question, does the official built-in xenForo vB-Importer also imports polls and the poll results as well?

So I should be using the vB4 importer per directions in the updated resource description, but it seems to suggest that vB thanks are not converted to XF likes in the official importer?

I'm not worried about losing blog posts and albums, but I would like to keep the post likes. Would it be a problem to run the official importer in its full capacity then run just the thanks > likes importer from this addon?

Top Bottom