vB Customization help

Nano2nd

Hi guys, i'm considering buying xenforo after making the decision not to upgrade from vb4 to vb5.

We have a lot of customization and addons that (that we've written over the years) that talk to the vb4 forum, mostly for skining and authentication.

Unfortunatley we have limited resource to convert any of this, would this be something xenforo or someone with xenforo/vb experience be able to help us with?
We would of course pay for this work (assuming it falls within budget) as i'm sure it would be a much quicker migration process with some experts involved. We only recently upgrades from vb3 to vb4 and it took an awful long time to get all the extras working, this didn't help our reputation with the users, i'm keen not to go through that again.

Hello,

I'm certain that anything you had produced for vBulletin would be reproducible, or easily reimagined in XenForo. There's also the possibility that some of the things may already exist.

You can see various add-ons created for XenForo here: Resources | XenForo Community

There's also a fair few third party developers who can help develop add-ons to your requirements.

Once you are licensed you will be able to download add-ons from the Resource Manager and post in certain areas of the forum that you can't, currently, such as the Custom Services and Development Requests forum. This is where you will likely find the help you need.

Good luck!

Top Bottom