vB 3.7/3.8 Database request to test the xF importer

Kaiser

Can anyone donate a vB 3.7/3.8 Database so I can test the vB to xF importer. This is only for testing purposes so I can gain a better knowledge of how the xenforo importer works. All of your personal data will be safe. You can give me a very old one, or if you have a vbulletin test forum that runs 3.7/3.8 you can give me that database and not one from a live forum.

Thanks.

You would need to own vB to do this and by owning vB gives you access to the Impex script. If you do own a copy of both, then you could set up a test site yourself. If you do not own a copy of these you shouldn't have a copy and thus wouldn't be able to play around with the imports.

Jamie

You would need to own vB to do this and by owning vB gives you access to the Impex script. If you do own a copy of both, then you could set up a test site yourself. If you do not own a copy of these you shouldn't have a copy and thus wouldn't be able to play around with the imports.

Jamie
All you need is just a a MySQL database which you import through the ACP in XenForo.

Ah, that is correct... long day here.. my mind isn't working. :) I was thinking about how I had to go from IPB to vB to xF. I didn't own vB any longer so I had a friend convert it for me... Sorry.

Continue with your search. :)

Jamie

Ah, that is correct... long day here.. my mind isn't working. :) I was thinking about how I had to go from IPB to vB to xF. I didn't own vB any longer so I had a friend convert it for me... Sorry.

Continue with your search. :)

Jamie
Haha its happens :)

Top Bottom