[UW] Smileys Bar [Deleted]

It seems to be working fine for me... :unsure:

Does it also happens when only Smileys Bar is enabled while all other add-ons are off?

I have recently installed the latest version of xenforo, I don't know if this happens only in certain versions of XF.
The problem is the same with zero add-ons and Xenforo 2.2.4

Seems that toggling that BB code button hides the Div that has that bottom row of button in it. I added:

CSS:
.formButtonGroup{
    display: flex !important;   
}

to the end of my extra.less template and it prevents this from happening.

Full disclosure, I've been a dev for 20yrs but only on XF a few weeks, I'm still learning they syntax and where things go. So I'm not sure thats the 'proper' way to fix it but it's a quick fix and it seems to be working for me.

Hi, I just upgraded to Xenforo 2.2 and bought Smileys Bar but somehow managed to buy the 2.1.1 instead of the 2.2.1

Is there anything you can do to help me?

Seems that toggling that BB code button hides the Div that has that bottom row of button in it. I added:

CSS:
.formButtonGroup{
}

Full disclosure, I've been a dev for 20yrs but only on XF a few weeks, I'm still learning they syntax and where things go. So I'm not sure thats the 'proper' way to fix it but it's a quick fix and it seems to be working for me.
Just tried this and it works very nicely, thanks!

CSS:
.formButtonGroup{
}

Just tried this and it works very nicely, thanks!

I will try it too, but in my test forum.

I uninstalled this add-on and have not used it anymore, because it seems that it is not well designed.

First it gave me a problem with a strange bbcode tag it added when a user formatted the text, and now this... I don't know what to think.

CSS:
.formButtonGroup{
}

In which template, in the "extra.less" template?

Top Bottom