[UW] Smileys Bar [Deleted]

On your website it's 2.1.1 but in xenforo it's still 2.1.0, so did you really fixed or just re-post it from 2.1.0 ?

Alright then, I thought you were thinking about installing it or not.

Anyway I don't see the spare code anymore, so I assume he just forgot to update the resource infos :)

Can we use this in XF 2.2? @xffutureuser

Is this great addon compatiable with XF 2.2 now ?

View attachment 240407

Is it updated to XenForo 2.2?? @xffutureuser

Smileys Bar for xF 2.2 is done but not yet officially released. It is basically a new add-on. It had to be built again. A lot of time and effort had to go into this one. Currently it is installed on my website for testing, you can check it out there, for now. If you want to test it also on your website, before it is officially released, just please check if you have a valid license and contact me, will send it to you, probably already tomorrow.

If you want to test it also on your website, before it is officially released, just please check if you have a valid license and contact me, will send it to you, probably already tomorrow.
Personally I can wait for the official update but if you need beta testers just let me know :-)

xffutureuser updated [UW] Smileys Bar with a new update entry:

UW - Smileys Bar 2.2.0 for XF 2.2 released

This is a new version of Smileys Bar made for the XF 2.2

It has also a new design:

1606646237703-png.461

1606646256863-png.462

Also there is a new way of acquiring of this add-on. It is necesery to contact me via PM (user: xffutureuser ) on https://xenforo.com/community/ with request to get the download file...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom