[UW] Smileys Bar [Deleted]

There's lots of this in threads when I toggle bb code, what is this? I already updated to your newest version 2.1.0
[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]

Update : Old threads are still not fixed, from new version it won't happen that issue again, but my forum has alot of threads and it is in this situation, can you fix for old threads too?

Last edited:
There's lots of this in threads when I toggle bb code, what is this? I already updated to your newest version 2.1.0

Update : Old threads are still not fixed, from new version it won't happen that issue again, but my forum has alot of threads and it is in this situation, can you fix for old threads too?

I'm having this same issue.

Same for me, but I thought it was from Froala!

Good point! 👍

I am still there. The bug you mentioned was fixed two months ago. Best is to update the add-on as soon as it is released especially when it addresses a bug. For old threads, I need some time to see if anything can be done.
Some people they just download add-ons one time and they don't notice that it has bug, took me a long time to realize this, lots of threads have this issue now, hope you could figure out a way to fix

Some people they just download add-ons one time and they don't notice that it has bug, took me a long time to realize this, lots of threads have this issue now, hope you could figure out a way to fix
Can you share the content of any effected thread as an example?

Can you share the content of any effected thread as an example?
Sorry I can't but definitely you can test it yourself by install previous version and go to create thread, then type something with bold and color text, post it and then edit it with toggle BB code and you'll see it

I don't think we can fix that with an update. But there is a possibility to fix the effected old threads using the following free add-on:

This is like find and replace system.

And I still see some using the old version. You should update to the latest version 2.1.0 (out almost 3 moths ago) where that bug is fixed.

Last edited:
I don't think we can fix that with an update. But there is a possibility to fix the effected old threads using the following free add-on:

This is like find and replace system.

And I still see some using the old version. You should update to the latest version 2.1.0 (out almost 3 moths ago) where that bug is fixed.
I found a fix already instead use that add-on, but here's another thing
Bugs still exist, it's not go away even though I updated 2.1.0 version, you really need to figure out how to fix it again, simply write something and bold it or color it and save, then edit and toggle bb code you'll see this, the more you edit and save, the more it multiply, danger bug, like a virus. This is a nice add-on, I think you should try harder to fix it completely

1604365652257.png

Last edited:
Regular expression regarding Post Content Find / Replace add-on is in the Customer area section on the odd-on's website.

And in 2.1.0 version I am not able to reproduce that problem. You can test also on the odd-on's website in Testing area section where 2.1.0 is installed.

Top Bottom