[UW] Forum Comments System [Deleted]

Seems this addon has compatibility issue with XF 2.2.5?

Comment stats isn't counted in addition to post total on Admin page statistics.
1625611824774.webp

Comment stats isn't counted in addition to post total on Admin page statistics.
Somewhat related, but not really - when the post counts are rebuilt (add-on), it seems that comments are not included and are subtracted as a result.

--EDIT--
Found that rebuilding the threads and users' cache as suggested by the add-on itself resolved this.. (y)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: rdn
Just bought this plugin and installed it successfully, but the icon for leaving comments doesnt show up?
Is there something else I am supposed to do?

Could it be that the plugin doesnt work with the latest Xenforo upgrade? I hope she have been here more since April?
I have seen several posts on ultraweb containing links to sex sites and I also got a message from someone with sex links!
I reported them and hope the owner will answer.

Just bought this plugin and installed it successfully, but the icon for leaving comments doesnt show up?
Is there something else I am supposed to do?

Could it be that the plugin doesnt work with the latest Xenforo upgrade? I hope she have been here more since April?
I have seen several posts on ultraweb containing links to sex sites and I also got a message from someone with sex links!
I reported them and hope the owner will answer.
Check user permissions

So I have the latest version of Xenforo installed...does anyone know if it works with it? Had another commenting system go belly up and we're now stuck with 17,000 comments that have "disappeared".

So I have the latest version of Xenforo installed...does anyone know if it works with it?
@Gemma keeps her site 100 percent updated at all times, and she's using this addon. Her site is here: idlechatter.co.uk if you want to take a look.

I don't know if you can import old comments from another comment add-on into this one though. That bears some thought and investigation, i should think. Some caution.

@Gemma keeps her site 100 percent updated at all times, and she's using this addon. Her site is here: idlechatter.co.uk if you want to take a look.

I don't know if you can import old comments from another comment add-on into this one though. That bears some thought and investigation, i should think. Some caution.

I figure if we install her program, make some comments, then use phpmyadmin to access the MySQL and export those new comments, we can see the relationship of the fields and either the one table or multiple tables, how the data interacts. Then if we were to rename the fields from the old comments that we export, hopefully we can import and have the new add-on treat those comments nicely. Hopefully.

I figure if we install her program, make some comments, then use phpmyadmin to access the MySQL and export those new comments, we can see the relationship of the fields and either the one table or multiple tables, how the data interacts. Then if we were to rename the fields from the old comments that we export, hopefully we can import and have the new add-on treat those comments nicely. Hopefully.
More fun than I would wanna have! Timestamps, likes associated with comments, it sounds like a mess to me.

Plus, template modifications.... I would ask the dev of the one that went belly up, what all you might be facing and if maybe they can help you.

Another developer couldn’t pick this up, unless the original developer gave them the rights to the addon. Otherwise it would have to be written from scratch.

Top Bottom