XF 1.1 Users Unable to Login

tekgirl

I am having an ongoing issue with users being able to login using either IE or Safari...since it has also happened to me on my own forum, it is very frustrating.

Does anyone know of any issues with either browser?

Thanks

I don't get any errors - just cannot login...I am finding out if my users are getting errors.

Seems they have no issues logging in from mobile devices...for me, I can no longer use any type of program like 1Password to login - that is Safari 6.0.4

They are saying that it is almost like their IP addresses are blocked.

Thanks

OK, the issue they are having is they get "site not found" - and then when they check to see if the site is up, it is...I am having major issues with logging in with tapatalk...just seems like quite a few issues have come up in the past couple of weeks that I have never had beforfe.

Thanks for any help.

I don't want to muck up the issue with tapatalk...I need to upgrade my tt app...

It happens frequently to me, so yes, I can replicate it several times during the day.

If you login with Safari's Development Window up (right click -> inspect element -> click on the "timer" icon) and attempt a login. When you get a failed login, what is the Status Code for the request?

Top Bottom