Users not being upgraded to paid group

LDW

Ok here is what happened. I installed XF and made guest, registered, paid members. I never put the callback php file in the paypal IPN. I was using a paypal email that was tied to a different domain. I did not realize.
Anyhow when a user would pay all of them wouold be added to the List Active Upgrades List, but not all would get moved to the Paid Members group.
Is this because of the paypal address and IPN not set correct?

I have since added a new paypal account and setup the IPN correctly. No payments yet to tell if fixed?????

Anyhow when a user would pay all of them wouold be added to the List Active Upgrades List, but not all would get moved to the Paid Members group.

That's interesting.

Possible explanations for this disparity include:

1) The user is already a member of that group.

2) The user already purchased this upgrade but was then manually removed from the group. In that case future renewals of the active upgrade would not re-add the user to that group.

3) The user was previously promoted to that group via group promotion but was then manually removed from the group. The system will still think the user is a member of that group and will not re-add them. If there is a promotion in play then here are some queries to clear the log and force users to be promoted again:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/user-group-promotions-only-run-once.31276/#post-357121

I have Xenforo setup and added a paid group. I have the ipn setup with paypal. When a registered user pays for the upgrade. They are not being moved out of Registered to Paid Member. PLEASE HELP SOON. I am having to open each user and upgrade them mannually.

Top Bottom