Users Awaiting Approval

Users Awaiting Approval 1.5

No permission to download

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Users Awaiting Approval - Adds Custom User Fields to Users Awaiting Approval page.

Description:

Adds Custom User Fields to Users Awaiting Approval page.

View attachment 92776

Features:
  • Add any type of Custom User Fields can be added.
  • Shows location based on IP address.
Editing the main template:

The andy_user_moderate template will need to be edited. This requires development mode which is done by adding the following to your config.php file:

PHP:
$config['debug'] = true;

Example of andy_user_moderate template...

Read more about this resource...

Andy this stopped working today. When I click on the icon to go to "users awaiting approval" the page just never loads. When I disable the "users awaiting approval" add on, the users awaiting approval page loads right away.

Something in the add on is stopping it from loading, can you look into it please?

Update, it does load, it just takes about 30 seconds. The problem is the "location based on IP" because it shows as "not available". So something with the link that resolves the IP address of the new user.

After installing this the moderation page does not load. It keeps loading until the browser gives up.

Also: it would save a lot of time if the 'notify user' tickbox was unticked.

So if I add a multi-line freeform custom user field to the registration into which potential members submit a sample of their writing, I can use this plugin to see the sample before approving membership? Thanks.

Top Bottom