1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Users Awaiting Approval 1.5

Adds Custom User Fields to Users Awaiting Approval page.

1. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Users Awaiting Approval - Adds Custom User Fields to Users Awaiting Approval page.

Read more about this resource...

2. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

3. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

4. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Well-Known Member

5. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

6. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

7. trman

trman Active Member

Andy this stopped working today. When I click on the icon to go to "users awaiting approval" the page just never loads. When I disable the "users awaiting approval" add on, the users awaiting approval page loads right away.

Something in the add on is stopping it from loading, can you look into it please?

8. trman

trman Active Member

Update, it does load, it just takes about 30 seconds. The problem is the "location based on IP" because it shows as "not available". So something with the link that resolves the IP address of the new user.

9. Alfa1

Alfa1 Well-Known Member

After installing this the moderation page does not load. It keeps loading until the browser gives up.

Also: it would save a lot of time if the 'notify user' tickbox was unticked.

10. Alfa1

Alfa1 Well-Known Member

How do you show default user fields like home page and about?

11. Alfa1

Alfa1 Well-Known Member

Any idea about this?

12. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

13. Grizzly Adam

Grizzly Adam Active Member

You just saved me a lot of clicks checking my custom user fields as spammer control. Thanks a lot.

AndyB likes this.