XF 2.2 Usernames show up as lowercase

80sDude

Thi is an odd one. My usernames on both my forums even though I start it off with a capital it eventually goes to lower case. For example a username User Name will show as user name no matter how many times I set it back to User Name. It usually happens the next day. Any ideas? Thanks

Don't know... as only you know what add-ons you have installed. Since it happens on a regular basis, odds are it is one that has a cron job that runs... if it was a template edit, it would occur immediately.
So, simply review your add-ons and the descriptions of them here and see if any of them deal with changing the user names.

Don't know... as only you know what add-ons you have installed. Since it happens on a regular basis, odds are it is one that has a cron job that runs... if it was a template edit, it would occur immediately.
So, simply review your add-ons and the descriptions of them here and see if any of them deal with changing the user names.
It would have to be ozzmod movie starter. Those are the only mods which I have installed on both my forums. I have to look into that.

Top Bottom