Username Change by Siropu

Username Change by Siropu 1.2.5

No permission to download
Installed the addon. I can access the area on the "Tools" tab, but when permission is granted on the user group, I cannot view the "Change Username" page in the user account settings. Any ideas?

There are some admin options in the options area. Make sure the options are set ok for your board.

I've been using this for a couple of days now and it works great, but I recently checked logs and I seem to be getting this error spammed whenever someone registers
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method Siropu_UsernameChange_ControllerPublic_Register::_getRegistrationInputDataSafe() - library/Siropu/UsernameChange/ControllerPublic/Register.php:25

EDIT: Just noticed this is for 1.4 and I'm using 1.3 that could be the very reason why

I made a small change that fixed it for now for 1.3, but there might be issues elsewhere, so I'll upgrade as soon as I can

Hey, I just tested a forum that uses your addon. I'd like to inform you that your addon producing (unnecessary) query to fetch a template from database (in Siropu_UsernameChange_Listener::template_hook). You should preload templates if you need them to be used in hooks.

In one of kier's videos when he preloaded a templete, the queries remain the same so I don't see the point.

In one of kier's videos when he preloaded a templete, the queries remain the same so I don't see the point.
If you'll open the debug page, you'll see there (near the end)
PHP:
SELECT title, template_compiled
FROM xf_template_compiled
WHERE title IN ('siropu_username_change_tab_link')
    AND style_id = ?
    AND language_id = ?
To avoid that you should preload the template.
The query count in the footer does not include this query for some reason, you can only see it in the debug page.

Fast queries are not a problem but if it helps, why not. I will make the changes in the next release.

Top Bottom