Username Change by Siropu

Username Change by Siropu 1.2.5

No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.4
  2. 1.5
Visible branding
No
Username Change Add-on allows your users to change their username from user control panel.

Features
  1. Ability to change username in custom tables (for Add-ons that uses tables with username column)
  2. Username Change History
  3. Option to use "Incognito Mode" so that username won't appear in the username history on the user profile page (admins can still see)
  4. Optionally you can set to automatically post forum announcements in the forum you want by the user you want every time a user changes the username (both the thread title and the thread content uses phrases so it can be easily customized).
  5. User Group Permissions (Change username, Use incognito mode, View username history, Maximum number of changes, Minimum days between changes)
  6. Options page (Minimum Days Registered Required, Minimum Posts Required, Announcements Forum ID, Announcements User ID)
A user can't use a username that was used before unless that username was used by the same user.

Install Instructions:
  1. Upload the contents of the folder "library" to "library" folder on your server where XenForo is installed.
  2. Go to admin area > Install New Add-on, and paste in the "Install from file on server:" field the following path: library/Siropu/UsernameChange/addon-siropu_username_change.xml
  3. Install the Add-on.
Reviews are appreciated. :)
  • ACPChange.webp
    ACPChange.webp
    32 KB · Views: 3,235
  • AdminOptions.webp
    AdminOptions.webp
    27.5 KB · Views: 3,059
  • CustomTables.webp
    CustomTables.webp
    27 KB · Views: 2,929
  • CustomTablesAdd.webp
    CustomTablesAdd.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 2,891
  • SignUpError.webp
    SignUpError.webp
    14 KB · Views: 2,944
  • UCPChange.webp
    UCPChange.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 2,919
  • UCPConfirm.webp
    UCPConfirm.webp
    16.5 KB · Views: 2,867
  • UsernameHistory.webp
    UsernameHistory.webp
    32.1 KB · Views: 2,825
  • UserPermissions.webp
    UserPermissions.webp
    10.3 KB · Views: 2,879
  • UserProfile.webp
    UserProfile.webp
    12.8 KB · Views: 2,836
Author
Siropu
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 10 ratings

More resources from Siropu

Latest updates

1. Fix missing phrase

A new phrase in 1.2.4 has been attributed to a different Add-on. Sorry about that.
  2. Improvements

Added a phrase above the "New Username" field for a short explanation on what the feature does...
  3. Added pagination to history list

Version 1.2.3 adds pagination to username change history.

Latest reviews

Brilliant, lightweight addon. So glad I found this! Thanks Siropu for the awesome addon. Keep up the work!
Great addon, it works very good and all of my members love it!

Siropu helped me under 10 minutes of posting my question which is very fast for not even paying for this.
This is exactly what I was looking for! Works without any problems and has great features, thank you very much for creating this resource!
Excellent! This add-on has every option I needed and more. It is easy to configure and easy to use. Thank you.
Just what I wanted great add on for users to change there username. I like the Permissions on this addon.
The add-on work spretty good, thanks for keeping it free. Please add a username validation (it checks for unvalid characters in the username), you can see it in the user registration option.
This mod works wonderfully and is coded well. Permissions are very useful and can be set by user group. Responsive dev provides fast support. Thank you and will use your products again!
I was looking for an add-on of this kind without paying and I found it. I recommend this add-on for those who would to leave the choice to the user to change his username.

Thanks for this great work. ;-)
As I said that's awesome. Thanks. I'm also using this add-on. Honestly, I would recommend also using this plugin. After install the add-on, your forum users can easily and comfortably change their own user names. There is some options to change user names whenever users want. It means it's very useful and customizable.
Top Bottom